Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Loving Life in London!


So I am currently in London participating in a study aboard program for theatre and it has been amazing so far. I've been here a week and since I arrived I've seen three plays, two musicals, and one ballet. My goal is to try and see a show every night because I'm here in order to gain the most theatre experience from this town as possible. From here on out I will give a full report of shows I've seen and the places I've been. I hope you enjoying reading what I write almost as much as I had in experiencing it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey there! I am so jealous of you right now!!! :) I am glad you are having a good time! Can't wait to hear more!

Unknown said...

Good- cause I am ready and waiting for the juiciest updates ever.... GO!

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

We miss you! None of us can do the Ocho Ocho dance...